Thursday, February 5, 2009

Preshool!!!!!!

I don't know who is more excited, Clay or me! Hmmm, definitely me! Miss Tamara called to say the preschool is finally ready to open. The state has been so slow about accrediting the program. There are only 3 months left in the school year, terrible. Miss Tamara said Clay gets first priority because he'll be in kindergarten next year and he's been waiting so long. Starting the 18th of February I will get child free time. No wait, I mean Clay will get to go to preschool and make friends 3 days a week. I know what will really happen. I will get sucked into volunteering one day a week in Clay's class and one in Em's. That's the right thing to do but I'll do my best to resist. What will I do with all my free time? Toilets, windows, floors, beds? So much to choose from!

2 comments:

joanne said...

dont do it!! have mom alone time!!! you so deserve it!

Keri said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! Perhaps just volunteer once a month, then you still get a break!