Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fur and Teeth

Here are just a few things Oliver has destroyed. He chewed through the cords of the telephone charger and the kids' Smart Cycle. He grabbed my favorite slipper and before I could even catch up to him it was shredded from the inside out. My fault for leaving it on the floor. We have several pairs of shoes on the kitchen counter. Blech! This is the 4th time he has knocked over this potted plant. I keep re-potting it and putting it back in the window. It's obviously my own fault, again. He's all fur and teeth right now. I'm sure this is just the beginning of the destructive force of this 12 week old puppy.

1 comment:

joanne said...

What a good mom you are for not giving up the puppy dream! I think i would have by now! but who could resist that adorable face! who really needs slippers and plants!