Saturday, June 13, 2009

Label Overload

I bought a few simple square cushions for our deck chairs from Ikea. We do love Ikea. But look at the tags on this thing. It's ridiculous! Since when does a little fabric and foam warrant all these warnings and directions? There is more information here than you would find on a "put it together yourself bookshelf" from Ikea. With that you get a picture of a guy with a question mark over his head with a phone number. I see why they had to stop giving away free bags... they needed the plastic for their labels!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Too funny!!! I went to Ikea about a month ago and got a few baby toys for a friend who is expecting, and the toys looked so terrible with those nasty tags everywhere, I just cut them all off. Hopefully she didn't think they were used because of that.

Next time you guy, let me know! I'd love to meet you there!