Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chatty Friends

It's summer vacation and the little girls are missing each other. Emmie's friend Chloe called and the girls chatted for half an hour. They talked about all sort so important things and both decided they were going to be vets when they grow up. I tried not to eaves drop too much but it was so cute. They both have such tiny high pitched voices that they had trouble understanding each other at first. Once they got into the groove it was impossible to pry them away from the phone. I could hear Chloe and her mom on the other end arguing about it being time to say goodbye. I told Em it was time to get off and she argued with me. Then I heard a beep and Em looked up at me confused. She had accidentally pushed the off button with her cheek. Poor sad girls but they would have been on all night giggling and chatting.

No comments: