Friday, March 13, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Will be Busy Tonight!


Emmie lost her 2ND tooth tonight with a little of Scott's help. It was just laying there sideways and Scott sort of bumped into it with his finger. I noticed Ollie's tooth in the same spot was loose and dangling too. So I yanked it. Another day and they both would have been lost like Em's last one. Emmie has 2 teeth to put under her pillow tonight. Since Ollie doesn't have a pillow she is putting his with hers. For a dog with a deadly puppy bite his teeth sure are tiny. I guess piranha have tiny teeth too. The teeth are next to a dime to show just how teensy weensy they really are.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Lily lost her first tooth the other night. I don't remember the other kid's teeth being so small, but I'm sure they were.

How fun!